Althought I don't consider myself to be an AngularJS expert, I used this framework at various degrees on 4 projects in last 12 months. Based on my experience, today, when someone would ask me for some advices about Angular, I would give these:
- Don't use Resources. It looks nice but you probably won't have appropriate REST API available. Use rather lower level $http.
- Don't be too excited about Routes, they won't probably suit your needs.
- Be patient with solving issues. Most of discussions takes place on Google groups and it's real hell to find some answer here compared to Stackoverflow.
- Be very careful and sceptic about using any of the many libraries that are for angular available. Most of them look nice but they're still very buggy.
- Glorify Angular templates. One can easily forget that DOM manipulation mess ever existed until he has to write some code just with JS + jQuery again.
Would you agree with me or do you consider this rather as an "Angular rookie" opinion?